Cyber Threat Assessment squad consists of Cybersecurity experts with technical, process and communication experience. Team's duties focus on monitoring and analysis of cyber threats and software / hardware vulnerabilities.
- Cybercrime incident response (last line of support): 30%
- IT vulnerabilities and threats analysis: 30%
- IT Security tools development: 20%
- Threat impact analysis for the organization: 20%
We are looking for you if:
- You have good Communication skills to clearly and succinctly express ideas, facts and opinions fluently both in speaking and writing
- You have Problem Analysis and Solving Ability to identify problems, analyse key information and make connections, in order to find appropriate solutions.
- You are oriented on Result and Delivery to complete tasks and achieve results in an efficient, timely and high-quality manner
- You have good knowledge of IT security topics (including IT Risk area),
- You have understanding of threats from OWASP Top10,
- You have good technical knowledge of at least one operating system (Windows Server, Linux) or networking.
- You know English very well.
Additionally, you will score for:
- Bachelor or Master of science degree (technical field of study),
- Work experience in CERT teams or similar,
- Ability of complex problems solving, events correlation, drawing conclusions, proposing remediation,
- Communication and interpersonal skills, including reporting skills to management of higher level.
- IT Security certifications (ex. CompTIA CySA, CompTIA Security+, CISSP, CISA),
- Technical certifications (ex. RHCSA, MCSA, CCNA),
- Scripting languages knowledge (ex. Python, Powershell).
ING Hubs Poland
ING Hubs Poland
We are an integral part of ING, we value knowledge and relations, inspire and support each other at achieving our goals. Until recently, we were knows as ING Tech Poland. We decided to change our name to ING Hubs Poland to better reflect the wide range of our services, going beyond technology.
Thanks to the experience that combines IT with knowledge of the financial sector and the ability to build products and comprehensive services, we hold a unique position at ING. We use this potential to optimize processes and lead business units through the digital transformation.
We are one of global hubs providing technology, data and risk services for ING units all over the world! Our IT areas include IT security, remote, application and hosting services. Our operational services are provided by units such as RiskHub, CardsHub, Know Your Customer, Centralised People Services Hub and ComplianceHub. For almost 20 years we have been taking up challenges and proving that we are a trustworthy partner supporting ING in digital transformation.
Join ING Hubs Poland board and specialize in best technologies: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Java, .Net, Python, Linux, Kubernetes, Ansible, Gitlab, Angular, Tomcat, Kafka, Spark, Nessus, ElasticSearch, VMware and many more.
In our organization, the world of technology goes hand in hand with business and operational services.
What do you gain by working with us?
· You expand your knowledge thanks to cooperation with specialists and experts,
· You improve your qualifications thanks to the possibility of obtaining certificates,
· You have the opportunity to participate in internal trainings, where our internal trainers share their knowledge on solutions provided to our customers,
· You have a chance to work on international projects,
· You will find out what it means to have a well-tuned team and great atmosphere at work