Information and Document Management is a global technology change and delivery organization comprising nearly 300 individuals located mostly in Switzerland, Poland and Singapore. Providing global capturing and document processing, archiving and retrieval solutions to all business divisions focusing on supporting Legal, Regulatory and Operational functions. At the moment developing strategic project to build large-scale digital archive for documents and records, that will gradually replace all existing archiving solutions in the bank, and to build an operational document store, that should become a single point of truth for document workflows. The whole system must scale linearly, be fault-tolerant, and handle petabytes of data. Within our organization, you would be working on the Product Development project, with the SCRUM Teams consisting of Developers, DevOps, Business Analysts and Quality Analysts/Testers.
Technologies and frameworks used:
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) with focus on sub-streams/projects working in SCRUM
- JIRA, Confluence, PPM tools, GitHub would be mostly used by you on a daily basis
- Event Driven Architecture with Kafka as event store and Kafka Streams for event streaming
- Reactive streams for streaming data over HTTP: Akka HTTP/Streams
- Non-blocking concurrency: Akka, Monix - FP abstractions: Cats
The core development team in currently consists of 30+ persons (Developers, Testers , DevOps and Business Analysts) and is located in Wroclaw. We're looking for a person who will help us to build a new, strategic and large-scale digital archiving system for our client. We use modern technologies, e.g. Scala, Akka stack, Cats, Kafka, Gatling. We are agile.
- At least 3 years of experience building backend systems
- Experience working with Scala
- Experience working with Kafka Streams ( could be optional in case of strong Scala)
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Experience working with distributed messaging systems such as Kafka (preferred), MQE, Rabbitmq, etc.
- Experience with TDD and BDD programming styles
- Distributed version control: Git or Mercurial
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Be able to work in multicultural work environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Self-organized and able to quickly learn new technologies and paradigms
- Experience working with Akka stack: akka, akka-streams, akka-http
- Willingness to work with/learn FP libraries like Cats, Monix, Simulacrum, etc.
- Experience working with search engine technologies like ElasticSearch or Solr
- Experience working with CI/CD tools like Gitlab CI/CD, Jenkins, TeamCity
- Experience working with Docker
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!