Fenergo is a leading provider of Client Lifecycle Management, AML/KYC Compliance and Client Data Management solutions for investment, corporate, commercial and private banks. Excelian-Luxoft is looking for Fenergo experienced Quality Analysts to join our growing Fenergo practice and work on upcoming opportunities.
Part of your responsibilities will include writing and execution of test cases for new and existing applications/projects, ensure that all testing activity is appropriate and relevant to the functionality under development and the intended business use of that software.
- Produce structured test plans based on functional and data driven requirements
- Develop comprehensive test cases to cover both UI and database level testing for both SIT and Regression testing phases
- Creating, executing and recording the results of test cases
- Tracking progress of test phases and reporting to Management with regular updates
- Raise & track defects, highlight potential risks
- Contribute to our projects and processes as a team member, from requirements analysis and design, to final feature implementation and release
- Ensure that quality standards are maintained at all times throughout the development cycle
- Develop process improvement initiatives
- Minimum 5 years QA and software testing experience
- Minimum 1.5 years experience working on Fenergo
- Testing of systems developed in .NET, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server and/or Oracle is essential
- Experience in interrogating SQL Server and Oracle databases through the use of medium-level SQL queries
- Experience in testing on data migration / data driven projects
- Experience with bug and issue management tools
- Exposure to testing in a financial services environment
- Experience with Automated test frameworks would be an advantage
- ISTQB accreditation (or similar) desirable
- Solid understanding of Project management methodologies
Lead teams experience
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!