As Cloud Architect, and reporting to the SCIB Cloud architecture manager, your objective will be to analyze and design reference architectures for the adoption of public Cloud in the different areas of the business.
We need someone like you to help us in different areas:
- Preparation and review of reference architectures in Public Cloud
- Development of the appropriate infrastructure designs for each use case so that the reference architecture can be transferred to the reality of each project in Public Cloud
- Ensuring compliance with the group's reference standards for Public Cloud, feedback on them in internal forums
- Advise CIB CIOs teams in the adoption of Public Cloud technologies
- Preparation and review of reference architectures in public Cloud
- Development of the appropriate infrastructure designs for each use case so that the reference architecture can be transferred to the reality of each project in public Cloud
- Ensuring compliance with the group's reference standards for public Cloud, feedback on them in internal forums
- Advise CIB CIOs teams in the adoption of public Cloud
- Potential to travel
- B.S/M.S. in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or other related courses and/or equivalent training and experience
- More than 5 years of experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture and networks
- More than 3 years of experience in design / implementation / consulting with distributed applications
- More than 3 years of experience in technology and platform evaluation
- More than 3 years of experience in design / consulting / implementation of Cloud solutions (Microservices, BigData, Hybrid Cloud)
- Understanding of core Cloud concepts, from both a design and run perspective:
o Account Strategy
o Networking/VPC Design
o Interconnectivity (VPN / Direct Connect, Transit Gateway)
o Security and Compliance
o Identity and Access Management (IAM)
o Shared Services
o Logging and Monitoring
o Tagging Strategies
o Backup Strategies
o End-to-end automation
- Extensive hands on experience with AWS and/or Azure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with English at an advanced level
- Experience presenting technical solutions
- Experience in Global Markets, Banking and Financial Services domain
- Accreditation and experience across the two market leading public cloud providers (AWS, Azure)
- TOGAF certification
- Ability to work effectively within a globally distributed team with stakeholders and development team members spread across multiple locations
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!