Our client is a leading global Financial markets data provider runs a number of change programs to deliver of high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the glob in a real-time, high frequency and low-latency data management chain. The projects are technically challenging in an environment that is very engaging.
We are looking for developers to join the team that works on development & maintenance of the administrative component for Aggregation Engine Services.
Aggregator - Combine Order Book and Price Stream liquidity with smart aggregation to choose best prices from either venue.
Application code is mainly Java. Performance analysis and tuning is done with Python. Databases: Oracle, PostgreSQL
- Develop high-quality software, design, and functional documentation
- Provide estimates for specific software feature implementation
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Build unit tests for your code
- Develop and maintain tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code that follows open sourcing standards
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Proven extensive experience as a Software Engineer- Strong, 7+ years
- Understanding of distributed architectures, component-based architectures Strong
- Java core - Strong 6+ years
- Java 8 and higher - medium/strong 4+ years
- Multithreading, concurrency - theoretical understanding and readiness to work in low-latency application
- Messaging (JMS, MQ) - Medium
- JDBC - Medium
- Oracle SQL - Low/Medium
- Redis (caching), GigaSpaces (in-memory compute) - Low
- Good communication skills - both verbal and written
- Experience working in a multicultural environment
- Upper-Intermediate (and above) English
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Result-oriented and proactive mindset
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Python, Bash)
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Bamboo, Jenkins etc.
- Experience with Vagrant
- Kubernetes, Docker, Microsoft Azure
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!