Our client is one of the leading absolute return/hedge fund managers, overseeing assets on behalf of institutional investors from around the world, including pension funds, endowments, insurance companies, sovereign wealth funds, private banks, family offices and fund of funds.
The team is responsible for designing, implementing & continuously evolving real time trading, compliance & risk systems. The engineers will work closely with quantitative portfolio managers, compliance and risk management function in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate must possess strong knowledge & experience of designing & implementing distributed and scalable broker-neutral, multi-asset class (credit, rates, currencies, derivatives, equities) trading systems, understanding of market data, broker / exchange protocols, valuation & pricing engines.
- Design, develop and evolve highly scalable and reliable trading ecosystem.
- Design and develop compliance and risk real time directives embedded into trading systems, reporting, analytics platforms.
- 5+ years of Java programming experience
- Broad knowledge & experience of building reliable, performant, highly distributed, and scalable real time trading systems along with real time market data processing
- Extensive experience designing and building order and execution management systems (OMS)
- Experience with asynchronous messaging, network / transport protocols, multithreading, performant data structures
- Experience with Agile, TDD, BDD software development methodologies
- Experience with CI / CD methodologies (Git, Maven, Jenkins, etc.) and container-based packaging & deployment
- Knowledge of financial market structures across multiple assets types (credit, rates, currencies, derivatives, equities)
- Self-motivated, proactive
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Enthusiastic, flexible and adaptable
- Ability to work effectively and independently as well as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong communication, problem solving & analytical skills
- Experience designing and building market data processing and distribution systems
- Good understanding of operating systems internals
- Python programming experience
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!