With around 52,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to make a difference. We hire smart people like you for your potential, not your past. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on more responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
The FCC QA team is part of the 2nd Line of Defence within the banc and is a newly created team which is looking to expand so we can cover a number of Fincancial Crime areas.
If you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible, surrounded by progressive, inspiring and supportive colleagues, there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.
- Building data reports and dashboards presenting performance, progress and other metrics of QA Team.: 35%
- Identifying, designing and implementing process improvement solutions, tools and automations for the QA process.: 35%
- Collaboration with other IBSS locations and partners in order to create a global unified standard of reporting and performance measurement.: 30%
We are looking for you if:
- You have 3-5 years of working experience as an MI/Reporting Specialist and you have experience and affinity with working together in IT and solution-build driven teams,
- You have good knowledge of MS Excel and VBA and you have experience in building data reporting for stakeholders,
- You have an efficiency and automation oriented mindset with a proven track record of designing tools and solutions for improvement of operations processes
- You have the ability to facilitate decision-making to drive complex design issues to a conclusion
- You have a strong focus on understanding the regulatory and business requirements and supportive facts and data to build the target operating model design in line with ING Hubs ambitions,
- You have the ability to display style flexibility to teams and adapt a plan, approach and behavior to different needs, cultures and situations,
- You have strong resilience; ability to navigate through ambiguity and simplify complexity without losing essence,
- You have ability to identify problems, analysing key information and making connections, in order to find appropriate solutions,
- You are fluent in English speaking and writing.
Additionally, you will score for:
- A proactive, can-do, no surprises and positive mind-set
- Strong organizational sensitivity; ability to understand and take into account the underlying issues, opportunities and dynamics of an international organization with multiple functional lines and one hierarchical line and deal with multiple (sometimes conflicting) interests
- Knowledge of robotics and process automation software (Alteryx, Xceptor or similar)
- Knowledge of data visualization software (MS Power BI, Tableau or similar)
- Experience with MS SharePoint
- Minimum 1 year of working experience with KYC (CDD, FATCA, CRS), Financial Economic Crime, Anti Money Laundering or Compliance
ING Hubs Poland
ING Hubs Poland
We are an integral part of ING, we value knowledge and relations, inspire and support each other at achieving our goals. Until recently, we were knows as ING Tech Poland. We decided to change our name to ING Hubs Poland to better reflect the wide range of our services, going beyond technology.
Thanks to the experience that combines IT with knowledge of the financial sector and the ability to build products and comprehensive services, we hold a unique position at ING. We use this potential to optimize processes and lead business units through the digital transformation.
We are one of global hubs providing technology, data and risk services for ING units all over the world! Our IT areas include IT security, remote, application and hosting services. Our operational services are provided by units such as RiskHub, CardsHub, Know Your Customer, Centralised People Services Hub and ComplianceHub. For almost 20 years we have been taking up challenges and proving that we are a trustworthy partner supporting ING in digital transformation.
Join ING Hubs Poland board and specialize in best technologies: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Java, .Net, Python, Linux, Kubernetes, Ansible, Gitlab, Angular, Tomcat, Kafka, Spark, Nessus, ElasticSearch, VMware and many more.
In our organization, the world of technology goes hand in hand with business and operational services.
What do you gain by working with us?
· You expand your knowledge thanks to cooperation with specialists and experts,
· You improve your qualifications thanks to the possibility of obtaining certificates,
· You have the opportunity to participate in internal trainings, where our internal trainers share their knowledge on solutions provided to our customers,
· You have a chance to work on international projects,
· You will find out what it means to have a well-tuned team and great atmosphere at work