We are looking for Business Unit Manager.
BU Manager has full performance responsibility for their Business Unit hence we wish such person to contribute with its entrepreneurial mindset, experience in sales and people management.
By joining us, you gain:
- Exciting projects, multinational and inspiring environment for talented IT professionals. Various projects in diverse, cutting-edge industries. Biotech, Automotive, Internet of Things, or AR/VR;
- Becoming a part of a team of motivated individuals is here to stay. We value loyalty – as you grow, we grow with you;
- Respect for your private life so you don't have to work overtime or on weekends;
- Online and offline events – let's know each other better!
Perks and benefits:
- Fully remote work from your convenience or in our office in Wrocław;
- Choice of employment form: we offer B2B or employment contract;
- Free benefits such as Luxmed, Multisport, life insurance in Nationale Nederlanden;
- Personal development through the training budget and transfer of knowledge;
- Flexible working hours with no micro-management approach. Our core hours are 9-15, the rest of the working time is your decision;
- We provide high-quality work equipment + 2 additional monitors and accessories.
- Result responsibility at the EBIT level for its BU in order for the unit to achieve its goals in sales, recruitment, and delivery;
- Oversee the performance of its BU delivery in terms of KPIs and plan execution as well as ensure proper business development and upsell within the BU;
- BU Manager also has a coordination responsibility, supports processes within their BU, and reporting of identified improvement possibilities;
- Continuous risks assessment, especially in the times of changes that affect own BU Personnel;
- Responsibility for development, support, and supervision of direct subordinates in Consultant Unit Management roles.
leaders with great interpersonal skills that are able to motivate themselves and their teams to achieve agreed goals as well as manage well our teams and business within an international environment. As a Business Unit Manager you will:
- Be a value carrier. Convey the company's values, vision, business idea, goals, and plans to their colleagues and employees.
- Act as a specialist seller for their BU and sell sigma's entire offering, 50% of the working time should go to topics related to the business development of current accounts and prospects;
- Establish and follow up budget and forecast on an ongoing basis and report to BA manager according to agreements made;
- To take measures that contribute to achieving their objectives within the framework of laws and company policies and other management systems, financial powers are limited by the certification routine;
- Be sales support for dedicated salespeople in customer dialogues, quotation context, or at external meetings;
- Participate actively in the company's joint annual business planning and its execution in coordination with its BU team;
- Actively plan and execute internal staff development and recruitment and retention.
- Additional monitor
- Business phone
- Freedom to select tools
- OS X
- Methodology: Scrum
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
Sigma IT Poland
Sigma IT Poland is a division within DANIR AB – an IT consulting and R&D company. We turn Swedish and Polish passion for technology and entrepreneurship into a better tomorrow for our employees, customers, and the world around us. We opened our Wroclaw office in March 2017 and now we are a crew of 100+ technologies enthusiasts, passionate about their job. We work on projects related to multiple areas: music, logistics, telecom, social services, IoT, Smart Home, automotive, and integrated access devices (IAD). Our goal is to grow strong but rather in competencies than in numbers. We keep ourselves busy, get things done and on the way, we build a dynamic company culture to create the best place for our development. We love the atmosphere of a family business with its flat structure and self-organized teams where every opinion matters and influences our way of working.
Check us out!