As a key member of the development team of the M.App X, part of the Hexagon Safety, Infrastructure & Geospatial Division you will take part in bringing the web-based image exploitation system to the next generation. M.App X is a revolutionary product that provides tools in a web browser which were previously only available in high-end desktop applications. It combines ease of use with extensible geoprocessing capabilities.
We Offer You
- Work on industry leading GIS software used throughout the world,
- Opportunities to grow and develop your skills,
- Stable contract of employment,
- Possibility of hybrid work,
- Sports package and private health care,
- Group life insurance,
- Great working atmosphere,
- Working in international environment.
Your main tasks include:
- Developing image exploitation and GIS web applications,
- Creating unit tests for new functionalities,
- Working in Scrum methodology,
- Designing APIs for third party developers,
- Providing technical designs and documentation,
- Collaborating closely with other teams, including QA and 3rd party integration teams,
- Taking part in common project activities like - code review, planning, estimating, retrospective and technical design,
- Contributing to continuous improvement of the development process.
Required Knowledge & Expertise
- Minimum 3 years of experience in developing web applications,
- Experience in unit testing,
- Experience with HTML and CSS ,
- Communicative English (B2),
- University degree in Computer Science or related.
- Willingness to acquire new competences,
- Communicative team players, yet self-sufficient.
Nice to have
- Experience with front-end framework like React, Angular or similar,
- Experience with tools like Maven, Git, Mercurial, Jenkins, Webpack, Wix,
- Experience with C#, .NET,
- Experience in remote sensing,
- Experience in UX design,
- Experience in GIS technologies and concepts,
- Solid background in mathematics.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package for families
- Language courses
- Adaptation tips
- Help finding an apartment
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
HEXAGON | Intergraph Polska Sp. z o.o.
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous technologies. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous — ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 21,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.8bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.
Let us share with you Our Story: https://hexagon.com/our-story !