Enterprise & Security Services (ESS) brings services that are currently spread across the organization together to provide security services across all functions. This function partners closely with IT Risk to support the Bank in protecting, detecting and thwarting any security threats, managing compliance regulation and preventing data breaches.
Data Protection and Application Security (DPAS) organisation within ESS is responsible for the design and delivery of the key technical capabilities, products and services related to information security. This includes Public Key Infrastructure, Data Leakage Prevention, Information Rights Management, Application Security, Authentication and Federation.
We operate in four locations currently: UK, Switzerland, Poland and India providing products and services globally to Credit Suisse, and we significantly increase our presence in Pune, India in order to provide both commoditized and newly developed services to our internal customers globally.
Our System/Security Engineers, Developers and Business Analysts collaborate to deliver solutions to secure the banks online services with a range of vendor and custom-built products.
Team is covering 3 different areas: Engineering, Product Management and Integration Services. This role is located in Product Management team which supports the Engineering organization.
As the C++ Developer, you will have following responsibilities:
- You a challenging role within GCIO Enterprise & Security Services (ESS) as Developer for Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) within the Data Protection and Application Security (DPAS) team.
- Design, develop and maintain application on written in C++.
- Open to flexible/agile working.
- Take part in the PKI Core components modernisation process.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology, or related subject; alternatively an equivalent education in one of these topics.
- Overall 5 years ' of working experience in developing programs using C++ on Linux platform
- Strong C++ (17) development and debugging skills of multi-threaded applications with POSIX (Signals, Pipes, Sockets, mmap) and Linux (Capabilities, Namespaces, NSS) specific.
- Deep understanding of the GNU/Linux OS architecture and principles (typical set of the distributive components and interactions between them).
- Scripting and automation skills (Python, Bash)
- Experience is delivering IT system changes, understanding software development
- Good communication skills and the ability to communicate with various levels of business and IT business partners in the organization.
- Fluent in English - required.
- Development experience for application using SSL / TLS, PKCS# 7/8/10/11, x509 or other security-oriented utilities/daemons.
- Develop and Deploy applications oriented on containers platform
- Practical experience with CI/CD and Testing methodologies (Atlassian)
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!