At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation.
Join Hitachi Energy and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of world’s most asset intensive industries such as energy, utilities and mining solve their biggest challenges, from plant level, regional network scale, to global fleet-wide operations. At Power Grids Technology Center, it’s the people that matter most - to us and our customers. Which is why we’re always looking to add more talent to our team. To strengthen our customer support team, we are looking for a Multilingual Customer Connect Agent. Seize this unique opportunity and see your work affect our products and processes. To strengthen our customer support team, the first point of contact and gateway to more advanced services, we are looking for a multilingual Customer Connect Agent which will provide first line support to our customers and the global Hitachi Energy network. Many of our customer prefer to interact in their own language therefore multilingual (European languages) capability is crucial.
- Handling incoming inquiries via telephone, e-mails, web- and other possible channels efficiently with confidence and professionalism.
- Be a customer advocate for timely response to issues and for problem resolution and escalation during the whole inquiry life cycle.
- Report all activities taken toward resolving customer issues.
- Able to multitask and maintain an organized work environment.
- Where required, support customers during run time activities and provide online trouble shooting support and resolution.
- Cooperate in functional focus groups with the aim to shape and improve processes.
- Living Hitachi ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Collaborate with other departments as well as with the peer teams in the Americas and Asia, create your network and keep a positive relation with them.
- Contribute as part of the Europe Team to the 24/7 availability (working time: 8 hours per day, mix of flexible and fixed working times in the range between 7 am – 7 pm).
- Multilingual proficiency: German language with a good command of English.
- Additional lingual proficiency in Swedish, Norwegian or any other Nordic or Romance language would be a big plus.
- High focus on customers and their needs.
- Ability to apply structured and methodic work style during increased pressure to act.
- Willingness and ability to look at processes from the perspective of continues improvement.
- Ability to work in Salesforce as our CRM system.
- Willingness to improve your ability in working with contemporary Augmented Reality solutions.
- Experience/knowledge of Power Grids products and systems is beneficial.
- Ability to act solution oriented and to variate different approaches, be flexible and creative team player.
- Additional monitor
- Freedom to select tools
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- On-line training platform
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Life insurance
- Leisure package for families
- Teams integration and company events
- MS Office license
- Temporary housing
- Money for moving expenses
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Chill room
- on-line stretching sessions
- Public transport subsidy
- Concierge in the office
- Equipment for working remotely
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
The global technology and market leader in power grids is committed to advancing a sustainable energy future for all
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry, and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible, and secure whilst balancing social, environmental, and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries.