Versatility is the keyword when it comes to what we do in IT. Development is just a beginning of a long journey where we get familiar with business, processes, and architecture. But at the end of the day the result is always the same: a ready-to-use solution used by all around us.
- Be part of an agile project team and cooperate directly with our clients.
- With support of our experienced IT team:
- Implement, configurate and customise core insurance systems such as Guidewire, TIA or INSIS aligned with the clients’ needs.
- Design IT solutions and prepare its documentation.
- Plan and execute unit tests.
- As part of our internal R&D team you can be involved in the development of our own innovative solutions for our clients.
We bet on you so we expect you to:
- Have a very good understanding of OOP principles
- Have a very good command of English (min. B2)
- Have good communication skills
- Understand software engineering
- Be able to work in Poland and the European Union
Additionally, we appreciate it if you:
- Know software development best practices
- Have commercial experience in Java programming language
- Have teamwork skills and experience
- Understand design patterns
- Speak French or German
- Know any of the following: Web services (REST/SOAP), Microservices, JMS knowledge, Salesforce experience and certification, Spring or any similar hands-on experience
- Code review
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- Performance tests
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Methodology: Scrum
- Project management software: JIRA
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Language courses
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Car parking
We are a Team of almost 800 professionals who build the Digital Future for the world’s largest insurance, banking, and leasing organizations. Our history of business advisory and software implementation goes back to the year 2000. Sollers Consulting’s roots are in Poland, but the company’s footprint is visible around the world. Working with us means taking part in many projects worldwide (Poland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, USA, Canada, Japan). Our teams are located in Warsaw, Cologne, Gdansk, Tokyo, Lublin, Wroclaw, Paris, Barcelona and Poznań. Being agile across our company and our projects enable us to play an active role in industries with high digitalization needs.
As an international company with offices & projects around the world and Sollers of 20+ nationalities, we thrive in our multi-culture. We guarantee you will feel like you belong here, whether you are from Poland, the West, the East or another hemisphere.
Get to know us at www.sollers.eu