Versatility is the keyword when it comes to what we do in IT. Development is just a beginning of a long journey where we get familiar with business, processes, and architecture. But at the end of the day, the result is always the same: a ready-to-use solution used by all around us.
- Be an active part of the project team and cooperate directly with our clients.
- Being engaged in risk/banking systems implementation, configuration, integration, and customization of software according to client’s needs
- Design IT solutions and prepare its documentation.
- Plan and execute unit tests.
We bet on you, so we expect you to have:
• Commercial and/or academic experience in C# programming language (min. 1 year)
• Very good understanding of OOP principles
• Very good English (min. B2)
• Good communication skills
• Willingness to learn new technologies and solutions (also not related to .NET and Microsoft technologies)
• Understanding of software engineering
Nice to have:
• Software development best practices
• Teamwork skills and experience
• Understanding of design patterns
• Ability to travel
• Any of the following: Entity Framework, WCF, ASP.NET MVC, or any similar hands-on experience
• R language
• You can share your GitHub (or any other public repository) profile with your projects
- Code review
- Knowledge Base
- Integration tests
- Performance tests
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Methodology: Scrum
- Project management software: JIRA
- Can switch project
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Language courses
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Car parking
We are a Team of almost 800 professionals who build the Digital Future for the world’s largest insurance, banking, and leasing organizations. Our history of business advisory and software implementation goes back to the year 2000. Sollers Consulting’s roots are in Poland, but the company’s footprint is visible around the world. Working with us means taking part in many projects worldwide (Poland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, USA, Canada, Japan). Our teams are located in Warsaw, Cologne, Gdansk, Tokyo, Lublin, Wroclaw, Paris, Barcelona and Poznań. Being agile across our company and our projects enable us to play an active role in industries with high digitalization needs.
As an international company with offices & projects around the world and Sollers of 20+ nationalities, we thrive in our multi-culture. We guarantee you will feel like you belong here, whether you are from Poland, the West, the East or another hemisphere.
Get to know us at www.sollers.eu