International IT outsourcing company Andersen is looking for а .Net Developer to work on a large-scale project of our partner!
The project is to develop a platform that allows its users to manage their shares and other securities.
- Legacy support (the old system that we are replacing is ASP.NET MVC);
- Moving to a new system with a stack: Microservices from scratch, latest .NET Core, Redis, Fluent Validations, MONGODB, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch.
- 5+ years of commercial experience as a .NET Developer;
- Experience with test frameworks such as Moq/xUnit;
- Strong knowledge of TSQL / SQL Server;
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC 3/4/5;
- Experience with RESTful APl's including Web API and Swagger (OpenAPI);
- Knowledge of identity and access management frameworks (1AM);
- Knowledge of OAuth2 / OpenlD / SSO via SAML 2.0;
- Experience with GIT;
- Experience with Scrum methodology;
- Level of English - Intermediate+.
- Code review
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- Performance tests
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Methodology: Scrum, Canban
- Architectural decisions are made by: Architects
- Who chooses technology: Architect, Team
- Developers: 6
- Testers: 3
- Project management software: Jira
- Can switch project
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Language courses
- Help finding an apartment
- Sign up bonus
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company providing a full cycle of services. For over 15 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses.
Today company has more than 2900+ employees and 14 -development offices as well as we have several legal entities in US / Germany / Lithuania.