Accenture Cloud First is a new, multi-service group to enable re-platforming global businesses in the Cloud with greater speed and to achieve greater value. Cloud First brings together our knowledge and experience in Cloud from working with more than 950 clients across 34,000 cloud projects in 68 countries, along with more than 70,000 cloud professionals. We help companies across all industries rapidly become Cloud First businesses and accelerate their digital transformation to realize greater value at speed and scale.
IO Poland is a Warsaw based Accenture deliver center that provides a broad range of information technology enterprise solutions and customizable products to a diverse base of the largest companies in the world, from telecommunications providers and utilities companies through banks and financial & insurance companies, healthcare and consumer goods. We specialize in Data Center & Cloud architecture and remote management services as well as provide full-coverage DevOps support for organizations at any stage of software development.
We value work-life balance and recognize the need for flexibility in the way we work—in particular, the ability to work from home. We offer a range of market-relevant, training programs and certification paths to help you manage the demands of your career and home life. With us, you will have the possibility to learn from the best IT experts on the market, work in a culturally diverse, international environment and specialize in other technologies if you decide so.
What can we offer you:
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract.
- Private medical care, life insurance and employee share program.
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card and the lunch card).
- Individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach.
- A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification).
- Participation in the implementation of projects on a global scale for the largest international companies from Fortune500 using the latest technological solutions and tools.
- Employee Assistance Program - free support in one-time legal, financial and psychological consultations.
- Paid employee referral program.
What will you do:
- Resolve incidents, problems affecting the operations/availability of high-profile production systems in Azure cloud.
- Implementing cloud-specific security policies, standards and procedures e.g., Azure tenant management and configuration, ExpressRoute configuration, identify management and access control, firewall management, auditing and monitoring, security incident and event management, data protection (DLP, encryption), user and administrator account management, SSO, conditional access controls and password/key management
- Performing technical health checks for these Cloud platforms/environments prior to broader deployments.
- Conducting cloud security analysis, recommendations and configurations
- Supporting proof of concept and production deployments of these cloud technologies.
- Define and document processes and procedures related to deployment, migration, and general maintenance of Azure cloud
What do we expect from you:
- 3+ years of experience in administration of Azure Cloud
- Excellent English communication skills (written and oral).
- Must have experience with implementing, managing, and operating systems/applications in an enterprise cloud computing environment
- One or more Azure cloud certifications
- Monitor site stability, deployments, performance via event logging and metrics (experience with monitoring services like Azure Log Analytics or products like Splunk)
- Create technical documents, diagrams, how-to guides, and other deliverables
- Experience in Azure Tenant management
- Experience with at least one configuration technology including: CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible will be an advantage
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- Team player with the ability to build relationships with multiple team.
Accenture jest globalną firmą, świadczącą profesjonalne usługi w zakresie technologii cyfrowych, chmury obliczeniowej i bezpieczeństwa. Dzięki szerokiemu doświadczeniu i specjalistycznej wiedzy naszych ekspertów z ponad 40 branż oferujemy usługi w obszarach: Strategy & Consulting, Interactive, Technology i Operations przy wykorzystaniu największej na świecie sieci centrów zaawansowanych technologii i inteligentnych operacji. Zatrudniamy 699 000 pracowników, którzy w codziennej pracy wykorzystują potencjał nowych technologii i ludzkiej kreatywności, świadcząc usługi dla Klientów w ponad 120 krajach. Accenture wykorzystuje innowacje do tworzenia wartości i wspólnego sukcesu dla klientów, partnerów i społeczności. W Polsce biura Accenture mieszczą się w Warszawie, Krakowie, Łodzi, Wrocławiu oraz Katowicach. Pracuje w nich ponad 8 600 pracowników. Odwiedź naszą stronę i dowiedz się więcej: accenture.com/pl-pl