Accenture Cloud First is a new, multi-service group to enable re-platforming global businesses in the Cloud with greater speed and to achieve greater value. Cloud First brings together our knowledge and experience in Cloud from working with more than 950 clients across 34,000 cloud projects in 68 countries, along with more than 70,000 cloud professionals. We help companies across all industries rapidly become Cloud First businesses and accelerate their digital transformation to realize greater value at speed and scale.
Accenture Advanced Technology Center (ATC) provides a broad range of information technology enterprise solutions and customizable products to the largest companies in the world. Accenture ATC customers include telecommunications providers, utilities companies, financial institutions, healthcare, and consumer goods suppliers. We specialize in Digital, Cloud and Security services by employing as modern DevOps and Agile methodology, so well-proven classic delivery and automation.
Accenture values work-life balance and recognizes the need for flexibility. We offer a wide range market-relevant training programs and certification paths to help you manage the demands of your career growth. With us, you will have the possibility to learn from the best IT experts on the market, work in a culturally diverse, international environment and specialize in top-leading technologies.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER:
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract;
- Private medical care, life insurance and employee share program;
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card and the lunch card);
- Individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach;
- A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification);
- Participation in the implementation of projects on a global scale for the largest international companies from Fortune500 using the latest technological solutions and tools;
- Employee Assistance Program - free support in one-time legal, financial and psychological consultations;
- Paid employee referral program.
What will you do:
- Attending meetings and workshops with the client to understand requirements, challenges, and risks.
- Developing technology solution in cooperation with various technology teams using existing industry standards and best practices.
- Creating design and support documentation for the delivered services with adherence to client’s processes and procedures.
- Troubleshoot custom application and clustered Splunk deployments
- Influence standards methods and best practices for large scale enterprise systems
- Integrate and Implement alerts with unified incident management tools
- Manage service availability and scalability through process tools and automation Perform post-mortems and optimize incident response processes
- Guide systems engineers in formulating requirements, advise on alternative approaches, and conduct feasibility studies.
What do we expect from you:
- 5+ year of infrastructure experience working with Splunk. Certification will be an asset.
- Experience with data onboarding / connection of new data sources to Splunk
- In-depth knowledge with SQL, GIT, PowerShell
- Experience defining, creating and supporting monitoring dashboards
- Understand baseline security requirements and platform hardening principles.
- Comfort working across departments and stakeholders to evangelize and communicate observability expertise and standards
- Have good verbal communication skills (English) in both technical and non-technical communications. German language is a plus.
- Have good experience creating design documents (HLD, LLD) diagrams (Visio) and presentations (PPT)
- Have good analytical mindset for problem solving under stress and time pressure.
Accenture jest globalną firmą, świadczącą profesjonalne usługi w zakresie technologii cyfrowych, chmury obliczeniowej i bezpieczeństwa. Dzięki szerokiemu doświadczeniu i specjalistycznej wiedzy naszych ekspertów z ponad 40 branż oferujemy usługi w obszarach: Strategy & Consulting, Interactive, Technology i Operations przy wykorzystaniu największej na świecie sieci centrów zaawansowanych technologii i inteligentnych operacji. Zatrudniamy 699 000 pracowników, którzy w codziennej pracy wykorzystują potencjał nowych technologii i ludzkiej kreatywności, świadcząc usługi dla Klientów w ponad 120 krajach. Accenture wykorzystuje innowacje do tworzenia wartości i wspólnego sukcesu dla klientów, partnerów i społeczności. W Polsce biura Accenture mieszczą się w Warszawie, Krakowie, Łodzi, Wrocławiu oraz Katowicach. Pracuje w nich ponad 8 600 pracowników. Odwiedź naszą stronę i dowiedz się więcej: accenture.com/pl-pl