Accenture Cloud First is a new, multi-service group to enable re-platforming global businesses in the Cloud with greater speed and to achieve greater value. Cloud First brings together our knowledge and experience in Cloud from working with more than 950 clients across 34,000 cloud projects in 68 countries, along with more than 70,000 cloud professionals. We help companies across all industries rapidly become Cloud First businesses and accelerate their digital transformation to realize greater value at speed and scale.
IO Poland is a Warsaw based Accenture deliver center that provides a broad range of information technology enterprise solutions and customizable products to a diverse base of the largest companies in the world, from telecommunications providers and utilities companies through banks and financial & insurance companies, healthcare and consumer goods. We specialize in Data Center & Cloud architecture and remote management services as well as provide full-coverage DevOps support for organizations at any stage of software development.
We value work-life balance and recognize the need for flexibility in the way we work—in particular, the ability to work from home. We offer a range of market-relevant, training programs and certification paths to help you manage the demands of your career and home life. With us, you will have the possibility to learn from the best IT experts on the market, work in a culturally diverse, international environment and specialize in other technologies if you decide so.
What can we offer you:
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract.
- Private medical care, life insurance and employee share program.
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card and the lunch card).
- Individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach.
- A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification).
- Participation in the implementation of projects on a global scale for the largest international companies from Fortune500 using the latest technological solutions and tools.
- Employee Assistance Program - free support in one-time legal, financial and psychological consultations.
- Paid employee referral program.
What will you do:
- Maintain and respond to support requests for issues related to the 365 apps, Exchange, Exchange Online, Teams, Azure AD, One Drive, Office 365 groups, as well as utilizing PowerShell to automate tasks.
- Meet with business units and stakeholders to determine Office 365 needs
- Configure, deploy, and manage Office 365 solutions that focus on efficient and effective collaboration, including SharePoint (online, on-premises, and hybrid), One Drive, and Teams
- Support and troubleshoot voice/video communications within Teams
- Analyze cross-technology and cross-platform issues
- Provide input into the technology plan for the organization and ensure that plans are integrated effectively with other aspects of the technical infrastructure
- Provide advanced level support and troubleshooting to resolve platform and solution-level issues
- Serve as a subject matter expert providing consultation services to project teams and stakeholders
- Create and maintain documentation on the organizations systems and procedures.
- Stay up-to-date on technologies related to his/her responsibilities and act as an in-house expert on cloud applications
- Apply consistently a positive, problem-solving attitude and demonstrate a curious mindset
- Provide mentorship and guidance to junior team members.
What do we expect from you:
- 3+ years of experience in Microsoft 365 systems administration
- Good English and German communication skills (written and oral).
- Solid infrastructure background and strong understanding Active Directory/Azure AD
- Knowledge and experience at least with one of those skills:
- Microsoft Exchange skills
- Microsoft SharePoint skills
- Microsoft Office 365 skills (One Drive, Teams)
- Good to have certification in above technologies
- Good hands-on PowerShell scripting
- Ability to work analytically within a problem-solving environment.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiar with authentication, security, and disaster recovery protocols
- Basic working knowledge of virtual technologies such as VMware
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- Team player with the ability to build relationships with multiple team.
Accenture jest globalną firmą, świadczącą profesjonalne usługi w zakresie technologii cyfrowych, chmury obliczeniowej i bezpieczeństwa. Dzięki szerokiemu doświadczeniu i specjalistycznej wiedzy naszych ekspertów z ponad 40 branż oferujemy usługi w obszarach: Strategy & Consulting, Interactive, Technology i Operations przy wykorzystaniu największej na świecie sieci centrów zaawansowanych technologii i inteligentnych operacji. Zatrudniamy 699 000 pracowników, którzy w codziennej pracy wykorzystują potencjał nowych technologii i ludzkiej kreatywności, świadcząc usługi dla Klientów w ponad 120 krajach. Accenture wykorzystuje innowacje do tworzenia wartości i wspólnego sukcesu dla klientów, partnerów i społeczności. W Polsce biura Accenture mieszczą się w Warszawie, Krakowie, Łodzi, Wrocławiu oraz Katowicach. Pracuje w nich ponad 8 600 pracowników. Odwiedź naszą stronę i dowiedz się więcej: accenture.com/pl-pl