The international outsourcing IT company Andersen is looking for a Android Developer to work on a large project.
The project is the development of a mobile app for digital banking platform of retail banking.
- Completing tasks set by the lead developer or project manager;
- Analysis, design, development and testing of software in accordance with the standards;
- Planning your work and maintaining project documentation;
- Ensuring the high quality of development;
- Coordination of actions with other developers during joint development.
- 3+ years of commercial experience in Android development;
- Strong knowledge and experience with Kotlin;
- Experience with Android SDK and understanding of REST principles;
- Knowledge and ability to use patterns (MVVM, MVI and/or MVP);
- Experience in writing Unit and UI tests;
- Experience with Git,
- English — Intermediate +.
- Style guide
- Code review
- Knowledge Base
- Version control: GIT / Githab / Gitlab
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- Additional monitor
- Methodology: Agile
- Can switch project
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Hot beverages
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company providing a full cycle of services. For over 15 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses.
Today company has more than 2900+ employees and 14 -development offices as well as we have several legal entities in US / Germany / Lithuania.