Driven by regulatory demand, our client, a top tier investment bank has to establish Global Operational Continuity in Resolution (OCIR) framework across the existing fragmented local solutions, harmonizing taxonomy, processes and procedures and increasing transparency on dependencies and risks in order to ensure and support going concern during resolution or stress situation.
Objective of our project is to provide a global analytics and MI solution using approved data sources, standardize and improve data quality. This global solution has to allow flexible configuration of regulatory rules to enable decommissioning of local fragmented solutions as well as flexible data models, business rules, documentation standards to ensure that capabilities and solutions are scalable, transparent and facilitate:
- Restructuring - timely execution of a bank's recovery and resolution plan
- Reacting to ad-hoc regulatory requests or rules changes
- Adaptation to a long-term roadmap
- Responsible for overall technology direction for the assigned module/project
- Designs, develops and modifies code based on functional and system requirements
- Ensure that architectural designs are future-proofed from a scale, load, and performance perspective
- Design and implementation of data processing systems and software
- Integration of existing databases in processing pipeline
- Implementation of low-latency and highly available APIs
- Perform development tool and environment design and configuration
- Support bug fixes, change requests and functional enhancement on the code
- Validates scope, plans and deliverables for assigned projects
- Interacts with Design team and Test team for requirements and defects
- Write reusable, testable and efficient code
- Participate in testing process through unit and functional testing
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in a similar role
- Functional knowledge of Python
- Fluent with SQL
- Good interpersonal skills, team player, able to work independently on tasks
- Clear written communication skills when documenting processes and features and communicating via e-mail
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Experience with Big Data technologies: HDFS, Hbase, Impala, Hive, Spark
- Able to develop, monitor, debug and maintain a CI/CD pipeline that feeds into a production deployment, plus one or more staging and testing environments
- Experience with Apache AirFlow, Postgresql, Saltstack, Kerberos, Solr is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or GCP is a plus
- Any of Tomcat, Nginx, MongoDB would be advantageous
- Experience preferably within financial services
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!