Operations Specialist, Working Student
We are looking for a motivated student to join our team as Operations Support in our Wroclaw R&D Laboratory. As part of our team, you will be providing assistant support to Laboratory Operation Head and Laboratory team in Wroclaw and cooperating with Laboratory teams in other countries at 18 sites.
Being our team member, you will be responsible for:
- organization of business trips, travel support, ad hoc travel changes in the shortest notice
- schedule/calendar management
- circulation of documents
- relationship building with assistants of other Development Units to facilitate meetings & communications
- preparation of letters and other documents based on given information /input as required.
- preparation of presentations and materials for meetings and events based on given information as required
- receiving and processing correspondence
- ordering office accessories and equipment, spending planning support, seating place arrangements, office equipment inventory
- competence Development coordination
- team Communication channels maintenance and creation (including newsletter, weekly blog entries, announcements, official coms., site-level campaigns, etc.)
- taking care of regular statistical data collection/preparation like KPIs, Score Card, Excel with action points, annual execution plan, improvement projects, maintain org chart
- co-ordination & support for special event
Who we're looking for?
- status of a student, preferred fields of Economics, Finance, Marketing, Management, PR
- or equivalent education
- good presentation skills.
- strong team player with excellent social skills.
- advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- proactive self-starter who gets things done fast and accurate
- responsible, well organized, committed and result-oriented person with “can do” attitude
- effective and communicative
- good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- flexible and effective working style
- ability to manage and prioritize competing demands
- work under time pressure
- good communication skills and ability to maintain high standards in challenging situations
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- ITIL experience will be an advantage
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages