Enterprise wide system for top tier investment bank serving as golden source of information about Clients. KYC and Regulatory requirements maintenance.
Functions are landing, processing, storing, and distribution of information. Channels are UI, Web services, Files, JMS.
Methodology is Agile/Scrum. Team setup: Oracle, Java, QA, Analyst, PM.
Virtual team spread through Singapore, India, London, and New York.
· Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications.
· Ensure that testing activities are being conducted following the testing strategy and plan and adherence to testing best practices and the Bank’s testing standards
· Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
· Collect and review results reporting from the QA Team Lead and ensure that risks and issues are recorded and escalated as appropriate
· Partner with the Client Onboarding teams to improve KYC standards. Support and contribute towards a continuous improvement program of work borne out of QA testing results, assess root causes and thematic issues proposing steps to be taken to eliminate, evidencing improvements
BDD (Behavior Driven Development)
SQLNICE TO HAVE
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!