Are you excited about making the world a better place to live and work?
At A4BEE we believe that the best way to do that is through emerging technologies and innovations, and we are a team of people who share that passion.
We connect business and people with advanced technologies (such as IoT or Machine Learning), digital solutions and everything in between. As we enlarge our #tech_hive, we are looking for talents that share our mission, values and curiosity in Life Science and BioTech.
If you want to contribute your skills and talents to work with us on some really exciting things, we are here for you!
- Design and develop well-functioning application based on Java.
- Create new systems based on a scalable microservices architecture.
- Implement and develop good practices in your team (e.g. pair programming, test-driven development).
- Collaborate with all your team and Project Manager.
- Lead the architectural and technology discussions within the team.
- Meet with clients to understand requirements and create solutions to meet objectives.
- Code review
- Pair programming
- Static Code Analysis
- Code metrics
- Version control: GIT
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Freedom to select tools
- OS X
- Methodology: Scrum, SAFE
- Architectural decisions are made by: Tech Lead, Architect and team
- Who chooses technology: Tech Lead, Architect and team
- Developers: 4
- Testers: 1
- Project Managers: 1
- Designers: 1
- Project management software: JIRA, Monday, Azure DevOps
- Can switch project
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
At A4BEE we deliver meaningful innovation thanks to digital strategies, scalable software ecosystems and modular hardware.
We’re a tech & innovation company and a guide on the digital transformation journey for biotech, pharma and manufacturing.
Working at A4BEE means being a part of an inclusive and empowering environment. We strive to create a community that values trust, high quality, relationship and passion.
Our team is collaborative and our open-door atmosphere encourages learning - we are always looking for new perspectives!