QA Engineer Hardware-in-the-loop
Are you detail-oriented and curious? Programming is your passion, but you also like to work with hardware? Software testing is one of the most important components of product development. Become part of #teamaxess.
Axess is an international trendsetter and market leader in the field of visitor management and B2B guest solutions. Around the world, our systems can be found in well-known ski resorts, tourist destinations, stadiums, arenas, exhibitions, convention centers, leisure attractions, and museums. We are always looking for new talents to work along with our teams in 17 countries worldwide. Start your career in our future-oriented and expanding company. Enrich our team with your personality and skills.
- You love to work on solutions in a great team
- We value your work respectfully and promote your career
- You work in a highly motivated team with short decision-making processes, great scope for design and development
- Our global team is always on hand to share expertise, ideas and vision
- Modern offices, flexible working hours, free parking and good public transport connections
- Free soft drinks, meal vouchers, team events, etc.
- Location: Anif/Salzburg - full time, no 100% remote position.
- The annual gross salary for this position is at least EUR 35,000- p.a., depending on experience you will start as Junior or Senior Engineer. We offer an overpayment in line with the market depending on your education, professional qualifications and experience.
- All salaries in Austria are paid 14 times
- Put yourself in the user’s role, understand the user workflow and break down requirements to test cases (from ticket selection to payment)
- Manually test with hardware-in-the-loop
- Develop test architectures and procedures
- Build your own test suite and be part of our team in the continuous product delivery process
- Take advantage of the training and development opportunities we offer
- Creativity and conscientiousness
- Passion for software quality and test automation
- Higher degree in systems engineering, computer science or similar field of study, or relevant professional experience
- Experience with test tools and test automation
- Knowledge in design and setup of test cases, infrastructure and environments
- SQL, Oracle knowledge
- Good communication skills in English and German
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Adaptation tips
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
Axess is one of the leading international manufacturer of ticketing and access management systems. Our tailor-made hardware and software solutions are used worldwide in ski resorts & destinations, stadia & arena, fair & convention centers, leisure & attractions, and in touristic transport. Our team in 21 offices in 17 countries - from the USA to Japan - and countless international partners are looking forward to meeting you!
As part of the "Team Axess" you benefit from ...
- A broad range of working time models (part time, student jobs etc.)
- Social benefits: free drinks, food allowance and free parking space
- Promotion of company sports (football team, running events, winter and mountain sports, etc.)
- Regular employee events (Christmas party, tobogganing day, ski day, monthly after-work etc.)
- Work-life balance: Flexi-time, time off for the family (paternity leave), childcare in summer, etc.
Our headquarters at the campus in Anif is a light-flooded modern glass building with a fantastic view of the Untersberg mountain. Our modern offices are equipped to the highest technical standards. Anif has excellent traffic connections via the motorway and main road. From the city of Salzburg or Hallein, Anif can be reached by bus in 15-30 minutes.