As a mobile developer, you will play a key role in the conception, realisation and maintenance of sophisticated apps based on iOS or Android. The apps use a variety of device functions (GPS, NFC, barcode scanner, etc.), work online and offline and also communicate with external devices such as mobile printers.
If you would like to be in charge of the development of our mobile apps, then become part of our developer team!
What we offer:
- You will work in a healthy company with guaranteed positive future prospects!
- The salary corresponds at least to the KV for salaried employees in the metal industry, VwGR IV, depending on experience you will start as a junior or senior DEVELOPER. The overpayment depends on your education and experience.
- Collaboration in a highly motivated team with short decision-making processes as well as great creative and development opportunities.
- A friendly environment where you can learn, develop and share your knowledge with your colleagues.
- Conception, design and implementation of new features and optimisation of existing apps
- Optimisation, further development and integration of our Axess system landscape
- Modern offices, flexible working hours, employee parking and good public transport connections
- Free drinks, food allowance, exciting employee events, etc.
- All salaries in Austria are paid 14 times
What you bring with you:
- Experience in app development for Android or interest in app development
- Good knowledge of an object-oriented programming language, preferably C#
- Inventiveness and creativity for a high-quality solution
- Know-how in dealing with web services and APIs (SOAP, REST)
- Enjoyment of and openness to agile process methods
- Ability to work in a team, independently and in a structured manner
- Technical training and willingness to develop further
What we would be glad to have:
- The use of collaboration tools such as GIT, Confluence and Jira are part of your everyday life
- First experiences in app development with Xamarin
- Basic knowledge of mobile device management systems such as SOTI MobiControl
- Experience in TDD and unit testing
- Good English skills
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Adaptation tips
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
Axess is one of the leading international manufacturer of ticketing and access management systems. Our tailor-made hardware and software solutions are used worldwide in ski resorts & destinations, stadia & arena, fair & convention centers, leisure & attractions, and in touristic transport. Our team in 21 offices in 17 countries - from the USA to Japan - and countless international partners are looking forward to meeting you!
As part of the "Team Axess" you benefit from ...
- A broad range of working time models (part time, student jobs etc.)
- Social benefits: free drinks, food allowance and free parking space
- Promotion of company sports (football team, running events, winter and mountain sports, etc.)
- Regular employee events (Christmas party, tobogganing day, ski day, monthly after-work etc.)
- Work-life balance: Flexi-time, time off for the family (paternity leave), childcare in summer, etc.
Our headquarters at the campus in Anif is a light-flooded modern glass building with a fantastic view of the Untersberg mountain. Our modern offices are equipped to the highest technical standards. Anif has excellent traffic connections via the motorway and main road. From the city of Salzburg or Hallein, Anif can be reached by bus in 15-30 minutes.