The wide range of applications provides, among other things, the basis for an exciting working day. This is also reflected in a wide range of technologies used, which allows both young and experienced developers to apply their knowledge and new ideas in different areas for the implementation of existing and new products. Based on an Oracle database, a comprehensive platform is realized with the help of .NET and common frontend frameworks. REST and SOAP services for connecting peripherals and external partners, as well as mobile Android applications complete our portfolio.
If you would like to be in charge of software development with us, then become part of our team!
What we offer:
- You love to work on solutions in a great team
- We value your work respectfully and promote your career
- You work in a highly motivated team with short decision-making processes and great scope for design and development
- Modern offices, flexible working hours, free parking and good public transport connections
- Free soft drinks, meal vouchers, team events, etc.
- Location: Anif/Salzburg, full-time
- For this position, the annual gross salary is at least EUR 42,000,- , depending on experience you will join as Junior or Senior Developer. We offer an overpayment in line with the market depending on education, professional qualification and experience
- All salaries in Austria are paid 14 times
What you should bring with you:
- Knowledge of an object-oriented programming language, preferably C#
- Enjoyment of software development using frameworks and middleware
- Familiarity with relational database systems, ideally Oracle SQL
- Ability to work in a team, as well as independently and in a structured manner
- Goal orientation and quality awareness
- Know-how in dealing with web services and APIs (SOAP, REST)
- Enjoying the exchange of expertise, ideas and visions across team boundaries
- Enjoyment and openness towards agile process methods
- Technical education and willingness for further training
What would also be great:
- The use of version control systems such as SVN or GIT are part of your everyday life
- Ideally practice working with PL/SQL
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Experience with Bootstrap, Ajax, and jQuery
- Good English skills would round up your profile for us
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Adaptation tips
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
Axess is one of the leading international manufacturer of ticketing and access management systems. Our tailor-made hardware and software solutions are used worldwide in ski resorts & destinations, stadia & arena, fair & convention centers, leisure & attractions, and in touristic transport. Our team in 21 offices in 17 countries - from the USA to Japan - and countless international partners are looking forward to meeting you!
As part of the "Team Axess" you benefit from ...
- A broad range of working time models (part time, student jobs etc.)
- Social benefits: free drinks, food allowance and free parking space
- Promotion of company sports (football team, running events, winter and mountain sports, etc.)
- Regular employee events (Christmas party, tobogganing day, ski day, monthly after-work etc.)
- Work-life balance: Flexi-time, time off for the family (paternity leave), childcare in summer, etc.
Our headquarters at the campus in Anif is a light-flooded modern glass building with a fantastic view of the Untersberg mountain. Our modern offices are equipped to the highest technical standards. Anif has excellent traffic connections via the motorway and main road. From the city of Salzburg or Hallein, Anif can be reached by bus in 15-30 minutes.