We're looking for someone who can help us to:
- Provide day to day support for the legacy Axway Secure Transport platforms.
- Provide L3 service support and timely closure of incidents and tasks.
- Provide regular updates to project and management teams.
- Communicate with other line of business clients within Company.
You will be part of the global Middleware team, working out of Krakow Poland, Pune or Mumbai India, responsible for the Axway Secure File Transport technology. The team is primarily responsible for ensuring the correct operation of the global infrastructure so that it can support our complex business environment. We help by providing advice to our clients as well as optimizing the solution to meet their needs. You will need to be able to work across multiple teams located in multiple locations across the globe.
Who we're looking for?
- Experience with the Axway Secure Transport product
- Self-motivated and able to work on your own or within project teams
- Willing to work hard to help transform the current service offering
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- A good communicator and possess good interpersonal skills
- Analytical and logical and enjoy solving problems
- Fluent in English
- A university degree computer science, management information systems or professional certifications.
- Strong linux and scripting skills - any development (any language) or automation experience would be beneficial
- A good understanding of infrastructure principles and system inter-dependencies outside the Axway environment