Senior DevOps Engineer
Serve as the DevOps support engineer as well as provide hands on production support for a number of applications in TOC (Technology Operational Center) WMA Tools and Automation portfolio. This role requires a focus on quality and compliance adherence, ensuring production stability and availability for deployment automation ecosystem tools / services. The role will work with and directly support multiple groups throughout the ADM (Application Dev / Deploy Management) process, including Development, Infrastructure, Release management, Production support, and Risk management staff to implement efficient strategic solutions.
Join our Competence Center in Poland and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. In this role, you will be working on project for one of our world-famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop in a rapidly increasing market for an in demand application.
This project is an implementation of the wealth management program of a large bank. You will become part of our nearshore development center in Poland.
Who we're looking for?
Primary skills :
- > 4-5 years of professional experience in IT on similar role
- Experience implementing, governing and tracking application development management (ADM) best practices (lifecycle, deployment, configuration, and basic validation testing)
- Experience in system administration and triage support across multiple platform technologies - Linux, Wintel and general DB (oracle, Sybase, SQL) troubleshooting
- Support knowledge in middleware technologies (Webshere, Tomcat, Kafka/general MQ, SpringBoot, and cloud contain support etc..)
- Experience/working knowledge of Cloud technologies (Azure preferred) as well as Docker, Kubernetes, Vault, Azure DevOps, Azure Monitoring
- Experience/working knowledge of non-cloud Deployment tools; Micro Focus (MF) Release Control, MF Deploy Automation, IBM Urban Code, Puppet, Ansible
- Specific focus Experience using API/REST/SOAP and/or tools and system integration
- Have natural ability to solve complex issues (covering both technical and user experience)
- Experience in ITIL Service Processes (incident, problem, release and event management)
- Highly refined and professional in verbal and written communications
- Evidence of being able to work in a dynamic environment
- Experience in working with Global teams
- Solid technical and presentation skills
- Experienced in stakeholder engagement and management