Senior Java Fullstack Developer (with Cloud)
- Participating in the design of integration solutions
- Implementation of new software
- End to end responsibility for delivering product increments
- Communication with Product Owner, SMEs and other IT departments as part of the Scrum Process
- SIT Testing and support of Business UAT
- Preparation of comprehensive technical documentation (code review and code quality aspects) to support the completed application
Global Banking & Markets (GBM) is the "investment bank" for our customer. Our businesses generate millions of transactions across a range of financial markets. Our IT teams design and develop modern systems covering all aspects - trading in the markets, sales and customer tools, handling transactions and building financial and regulatory reporting.
We are looking for Java Full Stack Developer to join our Krakow and Germany-based team.
This role of a Senior Java Full Stack Engineer is for the key project Data Privacy Framework. As part of the IT Team you will help to implement a new IT System to support the implementation of GDPR policies and procedures.
Who we're looking for?
- API driven development
- Puppet / Ansible
- Google Cloud / AWS
- CICD – Jenkins, maven, gradle
Apache Maven, UNIX, IBM DB2, Git, TDD methodology, Jenkins, REST Services, Vaadin