Oracle eBS Analyst
You will be working along with Business Users and the development team on the functional requirements definition, design, implementation and maintenance of Oracle financial applications like AR, GL, AP, FA etc. along with this you will be involved in Solution, Designing, implementing other systems like Tax Reporting which include VAT, SAFT, e-Invoicing, E-Book etc. Also in this position, you will be cooperating with the Global technology Services – EMEA Applications Team and Business Users and Developers in defining, prioritizing and executing application enhancements. You will also engage in projects if needed with EMEA or global. Additionally, the position will play the critical role in ensuring that Developers and Production Support Engineers have adequate clarification and support on all business and functional requirements and specifications related to applications.
- Gather requirements and scope definition with non-technical Business users
- Interview various non-technical managers to understand complex, dynamic business rules/process and then create detailed, specific and comprehensive documentation
- Verify feasibility of Business User’s request functionality and business rules based on existing technical systems and data structures
- Cooperate with Business Users, Developers, Management Team
- Effectively communicate to all levels of management and the development staff
- Keep the project team or management informed on projects status and progress
Who we're looking for?
- Oracle Financial Application modules like AR, AP, GL, FA
- Oracle Application configuration
- Able to self-motivate and self-manage
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Communicative English
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking