Do you see yourself as an analytical mind with high business engagement skills? This might be a perfect opportunity for you. We support our client, operating in the investment banking sector, with the business and data analysis using advanced reporting tools and collaborating with different stakeholders (developers, project managers, business analysts). Within Technology Services & Security area we support technology platforms to underpin our client's business applications. You will be a part of the core distributed team, which has a global footprint and works with clients and wider team members spread across the world. Together we drive consistency across business divisions and optimize operations and support costs.
You will be responsible for data & business requirements analysis, in the perspective of efficient reporting solutions maintenance and implementation. This includes liaison with various IT personnel and stakeholders to identify required data elements. You will be aligning with SQL Developers and the business in order to support the best reporting approach. Currently used: Tableau. Target solution: MS Power BI.
- Designing, building and enhancing reporting dashboards that address various compliance and regulatory requests;
- Meet ad-hoc and long-term reporting needs;
- Understand and be able to work further with the backend data prepared by the developers with the following objectives: connecting DBs (Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server), MS Power BI dashboards, Tableau Published Data Sources, Custom SQL queries, Excel; Data Blending;
- Quality Analysis and validating new and existing visualizations and analytics for proper and efficient execution and adherence to business and technical requirements;
- Being able to read, prepare and enhance the technical documentation for senior members of staff and colleagues within the IT department
- Providing accurate and comprehensive analysis and insights into various aspects of customer's compliance programs;
- Designing and implementing proof of concept solutions and creating advanced BI visualizations;
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to deliver clear dashboards and data visualizations;
- Making sure the business requirements are properly addressed and results are timely delivered to stakeholders;
- Owning the reporting project outcomes and controlling the data preparation and visualization processes;
- Being responsible for the reporting quality and early identification of potential issues;
- Providing support as a BI subject matter expert
- at least 4-5 years' experience with data analysis and reporting
- excellent communication skills (C1 English)
- previous work experience as a: Reporting Specialist / BI Engineer / Business Analyst / Data Analyst / Process Analyst or similar with relevant skillset
- being comfortable with requirements gathering and analysis & working with senior stakeholders
- hands-on experience with at least one:
- MS Power BI
- MS SQL Server
- Oracle DB
- or other relational DBs or reporting tools (Tableau, SAP Crystal, Amazon, Google Data Studio etc.)
- advanced Excel skills
Nice to have:
- previous hands-on experience with Jira
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!