Network Support Specialist will be working as part of the Edge Perimeter Security team within Telecoms. This resource will be responsible to deliver support to Engineers delivering DDoS and Layer 7 protections across our critical web services globally. This service utilizes on premise Radware devices as well Akamai Prolexic, Kona and Bot Manager Services. Good team collaboration and use of communication tools is expected (Email, IM, video/audio calls, Conferencing via Zoom).
The team is adopting an agile working approach with regular stand-ups and task management. Individuals are expected to be self-sufficient and would be empowered to do so but also work as part of a team.
- Provide service support to Network Engineers
- Responsible for completion of tasks in HSBC systems including EIM, Archer, BRETT, BIA
- Continous development, implementation of control enhancements
- Create documentation for the team which is helpful to do the job
- Ensure Service Delivery Targets are met for services
- Collaborate and communicate with business stakeholders and IT teams
- Experience working within a large-scale Enterprise IT environment
- Knowledge and awareness of external perimeter networks and security solutions
- Experience working with tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Strong work ethic and interpersonal skills
- Strong networking and collaboration skills
- Strong communication skills across organisation levels
- Strong problem solving, analytical and conceptual skills
- Specific knowledge of Vendors including Akamai and Radware
- Familiarity with HSBC processes and procedures
- Application awareness and an understanding of web services
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!