- Leading execution of Multi Channel workstream within the context of the Transformation Program.
- Actively engaging with various stakeholders at the country and global level to define scope, implementation and manage execution of individual initiatives supporting the build of proposed solutions.
- Having direct accountability for specific area/s and items such as the Multi Channel workstream ensuring that all activity supports programme objectives, cost efficiency, improved process/ automation in a sustainable way that appropriately meets regulatory and customer needs. Additional critical accountability includes improving the customer experience through the workstream.
- Working closely with local business owners, SME and Global workstream leads to deliver all in-scope items that form part of the Multi Channel workstream within RTP.
- Monitoring, documenting and communicatinh progress against plan, and reporting status of action items
- Ensuring compliance of both general and anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing (AML/ATF) compliance controls as well as operational risk controls in accordance with company’s regulatory standards and policies
BE | Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Since the foundation of in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry. For our partner, a Banking Organization in Crcaow, we are hiring a Workstream Lead.
The impact of COVID-19:
We are still hiring and look forward to welcoming new members. As our employees’ and candidates’ health is our top priority, we are currently conducting only online interviews and our employees are working mostly from home. Be safe.
Who we're looking for?
- Solid experience in financial services applicable to specific Multi-Channel workstream
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with key stakeholders at various levels of seniority across the entire organisation
- Ability to accurately evaluate information and present recommendations based on facts, expected trends and emerging risks
- Experience in leading cross functional teams towards building/delivering solutions
- Fluency in English
- Strong analytical, time management and communication skills
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Integration events