A hedge fund is expanding its portfolio and correspondingly scaling the services. This role is an extension of the trading support team.
We are looking for a proactive support engineer passionate to learn and develop in trading support.
Join our international team (with main location in Warsaw, Poland), work with mature technical experts and obtain experience from modern investment technology.
- Support a proprietary Equity Order-Management Systems during US market hours
- Support to Portfolio Management Tools
- Provide Risk Management Support - Product Access and Trading Limits
- Third Party EMS Management - Futures, Options, F/X, Bonds and Derivatives Trading
- Provide FIX Support - Setup, Monitor and troubleshoot FIX connectivity problems
- Establish Strong Partnerships with PMs, Traders, Developers, QA, Risk, Compliance and Operations
- Provided End-to-end incident resolution for clients in a timely and effective manner
- Escalation of critical incidents and identification of patterns in recurring incidents
- Improvement of overall quality and level of service
- Confident knowledge of linux ecosystem, common shell commands
- Proficient level of SQL
- Basic programming skills in some language
- Tolerance to work in US market hours (EST time zone)
- Passion to learn and build a good career in technology
We will teach you the restNICE TO HAVE
- General knowledge of Financial Markets.
- Understanding of the trade lifecycle, back-office and settlement processes
- Knowledge of Fix Messaging protocol and setting up FIX connections
- Experience in supporting order flow management between the trading desk and brokers using FIX protocol
- Experience with trading applications
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!