IE BS Maintain Deal Solutions is responsible for the implementation and operation of SAP’s own commercial billing platform. Are you ready to drive SAP to Run Simple and be an integral part of Digital Transformation? Do you thrive in an agile, collaborative, customer centric environment? Any innovation that you have just wanted to try out?
We are searching for an IT professional with strength in full stack application development to enable best in class IT solutions for our pay-per-use business processes.
As an ABAPOO Application Developer, you will have the opportunity to be part of an agile team that will:
- Establish a trusted partnership with our internal business and technical counterparts and act as “ONE TEAM” from portfolio to delivery and then operation.
- Drive continuous improvement of IT Solution and Service quality with focus on stability, usability, maintainability and ultimately customer satisfaction.
- Automate as well as drive innovation and early adoption of new methods, technologies, and solutions in close cooperation with Product Development as well as other innovative teams.
- Develop skill and competency on latest business models, solutions, and technologies.
Finally, bring your energy and passion and we’ll give you the tools to develop your knowledge and grow!
We seek people with distinctive academic credentials, strategic thinking, superior problem-solving skills, and a strong professional track record of results. In addition, we place high value on relevant personal qualities: resourcefulness, tenacity, high-energy and self-confidence. Desired skills are:
- Academic degree in Information Technology or Software Engineering
- Proficient in object-oriented programming using SAP ABAPOO with SAP HANA or equivalent DB. Alternatively, if you are proficient in an OOP language like Java or Python, then bring a willingness to learn SAP ABAPOO.
- Basic understanding and willingness to learn Cloud Application Programming with node.js.
- Basic understanding and willingness to learn RESTful Application Programming
- Basic understanding and willingness to learn and work with SAP Business Technology Platform.
- Disciplined and structured configuration/programming methods with a focus on configuring/programming for change rather than for perfection.
- Basic understanding and willingness to learn agile software development leveraging corresponding DevOps toolsets (e.g. GitHub or Jenkins) integrated with testing tools (e.g. Cucumber or Postman)
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills in the English language
- Ability to work in an international, virtual team and act as “team player”
A university graduate with less than 2 years of professional work experience, can apply at this entry level and then build up experience in software engineering
- Style guide
- Code review
- Pair programming
- Static Code Analysis
- Knowledge Base
- Version control: Git
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- System tests
- Performance tests
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Business phone
- Freedom to select tools
- OS X
- Methodology: Scaled Scrum (independent scrum teams working on the product)
- Architectural decisions are made by: High level - Architect and low level - the Team
- Who chooses technology: The Team in alignment with Architect
- Project management software: Github, JIRA
- Can switch project
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Healthcare package for families
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Sign up bonus
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events
- Cold beverages
SAP Labs Poland
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide.
SAP Labs Poland was founded over 10 years ago, the SAP R&D center in Gliwice is best known for its work on SAP Commerce Cloud as well as cutting-edge cloud-native applications and client-focused support services.
SAP Labs Poland is a fast-paced, agile workplace created for our engineers to foster creativity and to provide the flexibility necessary to adjust to the changing needs of technology.