Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
- Required skills: at least 5 years in Ul&UX design; fluent command of English; strong and updated portfolio; practical knowledge of design systems and style guides;
- B2B: +20 paid days off
- Perks: +1 000 PLN home office bonus, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget and more
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Support for your growth – a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Leading, designing, and providing support and guidance to the design team, making sure that designers understand the specification and have the right skills and training to be able to perform their tasks effectively.
- Taking a proactive approach by keeping the team and clients informed of the progress in the projects and potential issues.
- Sharing knowledge, motivating and inspiring others to generate new ideas.
- Encouraging others to display their works on the Netguru Dribbble and Behance profiles by being the example to follow.
- Identifying risks involved with the design process and providing solutions to complex problems.
- Keeping consistency of team’s work, ensuring highest quality while keeping within set boundaries.
- Reviewing the design process on a regular basis and identifying areas for improvement.
- Owning the responsibility of the overall sprint or iteration outcome on 1 up to 3 projects.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Product Design and prior experience as a Late Senior Product Designer or Lead Designer.
- Experience in leading design teams in service or product companies.
- Strong agency, with the ability to apply the right measures to the right problems.
- Strong command of written and spoken English (C1); Polish not required
- Experience working across design disciplines and platforms.
- Great multitasking & self-management skills.
- Hands-on experience in various design responsibilities.
- An ability to look at the product holistically: being present at the early stages (UX phase), through the UI phase, to supervising the development. Able to deliver the full scope of the product design work (e.g. UX, branding and UI).
- Familiarity with performance bottlenecks and ways to resolve them.
- Familiarity with enterprise-size projects.
- Familiarity with interaction design.
- Strong UX skills as well as advanced UI skills.
- An outstanding design portfolio with commercial web or mobile projects.
We will be even happier if you had:
- Recognition in the Design industry.
- A strong social media presence and a solid up-to-date portfolio including Dribbble, Behance or equivalent.
- Experience in public speaking - you participated in conferences or meetups as a speaker.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Chill room
Netguru builds software that lets people do things differently. Join our team, and we’ll work together to deliver a revolutionary digital product. Our employees have changed the way people do banking, learn languages, and rent bikes. Our team’s work has been featured in The Next Web, UXDX Conference, and Product Hunt.
We’re a team of over 800 people including web and mobile engineers along with project managers, quality assurance specialists, product designers, and support staff. Our team members are passionate about web and mobile technologies and thrive on working with clients on innovative products and helping them improve the world through software.
Netguru company has been recognised in many rankings of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, for instance, in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 (three times) and FT1000 by Financial Times (twice).
Connect with us to keep up to date with Netguru news and follow the latest trends in our industry.
- Website: https://www.netguru.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/netguru
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/netguru
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/netguru