Our team consists of 25 experienced and professional DevOps Engineers. We’re Cloud Agnostics and we support top three providers (AWS, Azure, GCP). We are licensed partners of Microsoft Azure (MS Gold), Amazon Web Services (AWS Advanced Partner & Reseller) and Google. As a part of the team, you can develop your skills in preferred cloud technology and obtain certificates (cloud, security, Kubernetes/Docker) financed by Netguru.
Joining Netguru means:
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs!
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support and mentor you.
- Working in an experienced team with strong DevOps expertise.
- Ability to make an impact on the technological stack of Netguru’s and clients' infrastructure.
- Constant development of your skills thanks to the assigned development budget.
- Automating DevOps-related tasks and processes - we don’t want to spend our time fighting the same issues every day.
- Implementing and maintaining Cloud Infrastructure, monitoring, continuous integration/deployment, and log-management systems.
- Supporting other members of the project team - you are the bridge between the Dev and the Ops. Help people around you get the best of both worlds.
- Engaging in building the right solution which meets the client’s technical and business requirements.
Must-have requirements for this position:
- Experience with one of the cloud providers: AWS or GCP,
- Practice with management and automation of CI/CD pipelines (CircleCI, GitLab, Jenkins, GitHub Actions),
- Experience with Docker,
- Experience with Linux,
- Experience in writing Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, CloudFormation),
- Experience with using GIT,
- Scripting/programming skills in Bash or Python,
- Familiarity with Infrastructure and Platform as a Service concepts,
- Basic knowledge about security in DevOps and Cloud,
- Ability to work independently,
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies,
- Very good command of English and Polish
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes,
- Practical experience with monitoring/data collection tools: Cloud Watch, Prometheus, Rollbar, NewRelic, Sentry or DataDog
- Knowledge of configuration management tools like Ansible or Puppet,
- Open-source contributions,
- General IT certifications.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Chill room
Netguru builds software that lets people do things differently. Join our team, and we’ll work together to deliver a revolutionary digital product. Our employees have changed the way people do banking, learn languages, and rent bikes. Our team’s work has been featured in The Next Web, UXDX Conference, and Product Hunt.
We’re a team of over 800 people including web and mobile engineers along with project managers, quality assurance specialists, product designers, and support staff. Our team members are passionate about web and mobile technologies and thrive on working with clients on innovative products and helping them improve the world through software.
Netguru company has been recognised in many rankings of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, for instance, in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 (three times) and FT1000 by Financial Times (twice).
Connect with us to keep up to date with Netguru news and follow the latest trends in our industry.
- Website: https://www.netguru.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/netguru
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/netguru
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/netguru