Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great - you can apply right away.
Tasks and duties:
- Working with the Data Engineering and Machine Learning team to build custom data pipelines.
- Working with external clients, teams, data owners, and solution architects to build data flows in a reliable way.
- Building transformations, scripts, and migrations to multiple specifications and standards.
- Data-driven mindset - our clients require PoCs, data exploration/normalization, and expertise.
- Monitoring data flows and making continuous improvements to data pipelines.
We want you on board if you:
- Are advanced in Python programming language (understanding: iterators, generators, exceptions, OOP, popular libraries for data engineering).
- Have advanced SQL knowledge.
- Have practical knowledge of DevOps t.j. CI, CD, terraform, observability.
- Have experience with Apache Spark / AWS Glue, or similar solutions.
- Have experience with ETL (Airflow) or other data processing automation approaches.
- Have experience with Snowflake.
- Have a very good command of written and spoken English (B2+). Polish is not required.
It would be a big plus if you have:
- Experience with AWS Redshift or GCP BigQuery.
- Experience with coding in Scala.
- Have hands-on experience with Hadoop technologies or equivalent in the cloud environment.
- Experience optimizing data storage in HDFS/Parquet/Avro.
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure or other).
- Worked with data (ideally TB+).
- Can debug complex data infrastructures.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Chill room
Netguru builds software that lets people do things differently. Join our team, and we’ll work together to deliver a revolutionary digital product. Our employees have changed the way people do banking, learn languages, and rent bikes. Our team’s work has been featured in The Next Web, UXDX Conference, and Product Hunt.
We’re a team of over 800 people including web and mobile engineers along with project managers, quality assurance specialists, product designers, and support staff. Our team members are passionate about web and mobile technologies and thrive on working with clients on innovative products and helping them improve the world through software.
Netguru company has been recognised in many rankings of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, for instance, in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 (three times) and FT1000 by Financial Times (twice).
Connect with us to keep up to date with Netguru news and follow the latest trends in our industry.
- Website: https://www.netguru.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/netguru
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/netguru
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/netguru