- Remuneration based on a B2B model: 16 800 - 19 824 PLN (100-118 PLN/h) + VAT wages may vary depending on experience and qualifications of a given candidate.
- Transparent wage model; disclosed margin for 7N. The aforementioned wages are target wages paid to the consultant for the subcontracted work
- Clear wage model (75/25). 7N Consultants receive 75% of the amount paid by the Client. These are final wages to be received by the consultant.
- Professional development support. We subsidize trainings, technical certificates, conference participation, and foreign language classes. Additionally, 7N Consultants have opportunities to take part in internal training sessions and develop their interpersonal skills within the framework of the 7N Secret Code. Learn more about it here: 7N – The Secret Code
- 7N Inspiration Team’s support and an opportunity to join their ranks. They are a group of 7N Consultants who consistently and actively share their professional knowledge and expertise. Read an article from one of the 7N Inspiration Team’s members here: 7N - From Gitlab CI to Azure App Service
- Cooperation with real experts – the average professional experience of a 7N consultant is 10 years. Check out one of our discussion panels here: Does a Scrum Master need a background in programming (in Polish)
- Comprehensive and personal project support from one of a 7N Agent. Priority regarding project continuity and quality. See what one 7N Consultant said about the role of 7N Agents and project opportunities.
- Numerous (10-12 each year) high-end events – both online and offline. See the 7N KickOff 2019 clip here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5KjJpFBNpI
- Healthcare, Benefit Multisport and life insurance subsidies regardless of cooperation model. Access to Mindgram, a psychological support and professional development platform.
- Professional and quality-oriented recruitment processled by the most experienced recruiters in the industry. Read more about it in the 7N candidate recruitment satisfaction survey (in Polish).
Algorithm to leverage single cell multiome data to construct gene regulatory networks and infer transcription factor activity. The goal of the project is to consolidate the code, benchmark it, and integrate the package into the Gpsa framework.
- A degree in bioinformatics, biology, computer science or related discipline
- Proficiency in R programming including documented experience with package development according to best practices
- Experience with R packages commonly used for data munging and visualisation (dplyr, ggplot2, plotly, etc.)
- Experience with modern R frameworks such as the tidyverse, data.table, or similar
- Shell scripting skills, experience with version control and strong familiarity with Docker
- Ability to directly communicate with research scientists and understand business requirements for scientific applications.
- Research requirement: Previous experience with single cell analysis and gpsa framework preferred
- Full fluency in English
- Ability to directly communicate with research scientists and understand business requirements for scientific applications
- Style guide
- Code review
- Pair programming
- Static Code Analysis
- Code metrics
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- Performance tests
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Methodology: Scrum/Kanban
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Language courses
- Leisure package for families
- Integration events
We are 7N, an elite IT consultancy agency with more than 30 years of market experience in serving all aspects of critical IT projects both within the public and private sector. We are already active in nine countries - in Poland since 2005, where we have worked with more than 1000 consultants, 60 clients, and 40 agents.
At 7N, we are committed to providing the best possible care to the best IT experts in the market who are willing to work under a contractual model based on open and transparent financial terms.
Like top athletes and actors who entrust their professional and contractual affairs to professional agents so that they can focus solely on their game, we take care of independent IT experts - of the continuity of their contracts, their comfortable work under these contracts, their professional development, and their social needs.
We will take care of You, too 😉